Skip to Main Content

How to Enroll

How do I apply for Medicaid?

In order to enroll in Superior HealthPlan’s Medicaid plan, you must apply for and be eligible for Medicaid or CHIP. If you are eligible, the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) will send you a letter to let you know. Then, you can choose which health plan is best for you. If you have not applied for CHIP or Medicaid, please visit Your Texas Benefits.

Apply for Medicaid

Enrolling in Medicaid is easy

  1. Apply for CHIP or Medicaid by going to Your Texas Benefits or call 2-1-1.
  2. Receive an enrollment packet from the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) with your Medicaid plan options.
  3. Choose a plan.
  4. Receive a welcome packet from your plan.
  5. Enjoy your new benefits!